We receive feedback recently from some of you who have been facing difficulties in making the final decision on attending the camp due to numerous reasons. No worries, we have good news for you! The camp committee has agreed to extend the registration to 12th September 2011.
This means you have about a week's time to decide and sign up for camp!!
To register, click here:
To those who have signed up, we would like to say a big thank you to you!
Apart from that, pardon us for being so excited, we really have a little assignment for you! :)
As you may aware that we will have a session on a hot topic that is "Relationships", we encourage you to jot down any relationship questions that you would like to ask our speakers during the session.
1. How do I know whether it is God's will for me and my girlfriend/boyfriend to
2. Should I pray for a life partner?
3. Is it wrong to date a non-Christian?
4. How do you let a guy know that you like him?
5. How to reject a guy/girl?
Trust us, no BGR questions are deemed as silly questions. So just feel free to write down any questions that pop up in your mind on a piece of paper now.