Let's try out this experiment. The results will tell you the reason. Have fun!
The things that you need can be easily found in your kitchen:
1. A bottle of soya sauce (you can substitute it with coffee powder)
2. A drinking glass or a transparent glass vase
3. A 1000 ml water bottle
4. Big plastic container
The instructions are broken into 2 parts: Part 1 and Part 2.
Instructions for Part 1:
1. First of all, fill the glass vase with water. Then take the picture of the vase. Let's label the picture as A.
2. Secondly, think of things that trouble you and cause you to worry.
For each thought of trouble or worry, drop one drop of soya sauce into the vase. There's no limit to this, you can drop more.
eg. Worry #1: I still haven't found a job yet. Almost all my friends started working already. When is my turn?
Drop one drop of soya sauce into the vase.
Worry #2: My boss is going to kill me for my careless mistake!
Drop another drop of soya sauce.
3. Thirdly, think of things that you grumble and complaint about today or recently. Just think of as many complaints as you can.
eg. Why must I be stuck in a jam at Federal Highway every day?
Drop one drop of soya sauce.
eg. Oh no, please don't increase the petrol price again!
Drop another drop of soya sauce. You can drop more if you want to. There's no limit to it.
4. Use a spoon to stir the water. After that, take a picture of the glass vase.
We shall label this picture as B.
1. Place a container below the vase. Take a water bottle and fill it up with tap water. Take the picture and label it as C. Pour it into the vase. Observe what you see and jot it down. eg. The colour changes from dark brown to yellow.
2. Refill your water bottle and pour it into the vase like step 1. Jot down the colour of the water.
3. Repeat step 2. Then, take picture of the vase and label it as D.
1. List down your observations of the colour changes.
2. Compile all the pictures:
The Results and Conclusion will be released next week. Stay tuned...